Friday, 20 May 2016

The 'Bothy Shop'

Katie reading Land Love Magazine in her workshop

After seeing my workshop looking so beautiful in June LandLove Magazine it inspired me to make even more use of it. Last Sunday was National Mill weekend and so we all opened our workshops for the day. I had the fire going and everyone nearly all made the same comment ' I want to live here'.....so it got me thinking. 
The bothy workshop

I paint furniture, walls, objects etc so I have opened a blog shop called the 'The BothyShop' ( http://thebothyshop.blogspot.co.uk/) and an Etsy shop called The Bothy Shop Every now and again I could have a pop up Bothy Shop , both in my workshop and elsewhere.
This week my workshop will be open as part of the Winchcombe Music and Arts Festival.
I hope you can pop in and see me!....and If you can't make it then please follow me on twitter or facebook...and we can have a chat there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Top Sites