Sunday, 11 May 2014

Winchcombe Art and Music Festival

Fingers crossed for sunshine....
The Winchcombe festival of Music and Art opens on May 19th ( Please click onto link to find online brochure for festival and art trail.)
This year I've managed to say yes to having an open studio...I'm sharing with Rob Langley...a rustic furniture maker who has a great workshop at Stanway. Of course I'm beginning to panic, trying to frame pictures, find labels etc...and we have to sweep a few shavings and cobwebs at Stanway !
Map for Art Trail by me.

I'm showing some paintings and drawings, hand painted boxes and lamp shades and lots of postcards and greetings cards. Rob has beautiful bent hazel and willow seats and smaller pieces.


Robs going to be there during the day and I'll be there late afternoon and early evening during the week, but hopefully there over weekend.

There are lots of interesting talks that I hope to get to and the brilliant Charingworth Court Sculpture Garden organisd and curated by Jane Smoczynski of Winds of Change Gallery.
So Please put us all in your diary and pop and say hello !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Top Sites