Saturday, 26 May 2012

Art and Music in Winchcombe

Next week sees the start of The Winchcombe Festival of Art and Music....and once again I've been so busy, with work and just life really !  that I've not managed to have anything on display again. Last week I was designing the St Kenelm Poster, another poster and badge design for the Day of Dance, designing a logo for my friends company 'Hotch Potch Flowers' , some illustrations for Helenas poems and a painting for my Dads Birthday  ! so this week I thought I'd tray and do a daily short blog with either links to festival happenings or to my art work.
Today's is a quick sketch tour of Broadway I was there for a couple of hours waiting for my car to be fixed for its MOT...it passed...wheres the champagne !....and decided to enjoy the sunshine and do some sketches.
I even managed to pickup a commission ! Life often feels so much better when the sun is shining .
When I got back to Winchcombe I popped to see how Jane from Winds of Change Gallery was getting on. There's a  Sculpture Exhibition in a lovey garden in Winchcombe starting on Monday 28th May, well worth a visit...I'll be writing a blog all about it in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Translate

Blog Top Sites