Friday, 10 February 2012

Walk to work

Hello, this is a very short blog showing my walk to work. I don't always work at Sudeley Castle but I've been busy painting murals etc for the last few weeks. Today was cold and grey but very pretty..
Up the bank and across the estate fields...
wooden snail, going my way but I was faster !
Past the cute children's play house...
..and up to the Castle....up lots of stairs, back down another set, along a corridor...
 and back up another set of stairs to Katherine Parr's nursery...sorry can't show you what I'm painting but here's the view out of the window.
 Thank you to everyone who reads my posts.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely walk to work Katie!...love the childrens play house too. Hope you will eventually show us what you have been busy painting. a & g.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Blog Top Sites