Saturday, 16 April 2011

blogging

Hi, I've been trying to redesign my websites but I've managed to make them both go pear shaped! Apparently if you don't have the font papyrus on your computer then it automatically puts in times roman which looks totally lop sided....so when I have a spare five minutes I'll be working on it again..or put the design that my sister did for me back up !..I thought I'd really achieved something....oh well I've learnt something else...big learning curve for me with computers...but hey the suns shining who wants to be sat in front of a screen anyway...I'm off into the woods...yippee!
Ps Theres a history event at Tintern Railway Station this Sunday that sounds good...hopefully I'll get to carboot then whizz over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Top Sites