Wednesday, 23 March 2011

India and elephants

One of the things I really like about blogging is being able to look up statistics and find out where in the world people are viewing my blog from. This week I have had two firsts, India and Brazil...quite amazing..
A few months ago a chap came round to read my electric meter. As he came in he pointed out a metal elephant I had in the window..its more of an heraldic device and probably was originally fitted into a piece of furniture. He smiled and laughed saying I must go to India , the best place for being close to elephants. I showed him my front room because I have an amazing light in the shape of an elephant. I've had him since I was thirteen when I persuaded Mum to buy him for my Birthday . The Meter man positively squealed with joy saying my living room looked just like his mother's in Goa ! Well I've never been to India but it sounds like I'd feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Top Sites