Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Drawings at Wedding Fair


Hello again, The weeks seem to be flying past , Last Sunday I had a stall at Sudeley Castle Wedding Fair. It's a long time since I last had a stall anywhere. The space I had was in exactly the position where I used to have a unit In Sudeleys Craft Centre in the Late 1980's ! How bizarre....and a great view from the window overlooking the ruined banqueting Hall. I'm not really one for Weddings myself but it was interesting and I'm glad I was there. Sudeley had asked me if I would be interested in producing bespoke, one off original paintings and pictures that could make original Wedding presents. Painting Sudeley was easy because it is very beautiful with lots of interesting features and hidden corners. So I have updated my website with two new pages. The Pen and Ink illustrations need sorting mainly because

my scanner isn't big enough to scan the whole picture and I haven't got around to photographing the originals...but I will...soon.

This Saturday is The Vintage Fair at Toddington Village Hall, on the main Road, not in the village itself. It is free entry and there will be lots of interesting stalls along with a Tea and cake shop. Hope it doesn't snow ! See you there !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Top Sites