Friday, 29 October 2010

Sudeley Castle Wedding Fair




Hello, On the 21st November from 10am till 4pm Sudeley Castle is opening a Wedding Fair. There will be Photographers, florists etc and me....' we like to think of Katie as our own resident artist' quoted by Lady Ashcombe in The Cotswold Life. I have painted and drawn a selection of original pen and ink drawings and some bright acrylic paintings of the lovely gardens at the castle. I'm not really used to sitting by a stall but I will be giving it a go. I was asked by the castle if I would be interested in producing original pictures that could be purchased for Wedding gifts..I can only show you a couple of the coloured paintings at the moment because I've not photographed the large pen and ink pictures.


If you are interested in going it is a free event but you need to book ahead for tickets. They are available from debbie.hillyard@sudeley.org.uk


Now that all the leaves are being blown off the trees it has been good to look back through photos of the gardens in the spring and summer....shame the pictures are not scented !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Top Sites