Tuesday, 20 July 2010

St.Kenelm's Day


St.Kenelm's Miracle Play was a great success. The weather was perfect and a lot of people walked up Sudeley Hill to watch including Lady Ashcombe and some of her Grandchildren. Everyone cheered, hissed and generally made panto noises . All the performers remembered their lines and musi played by The Medieval Musicians gave a lovely ambiance to the play. And so a new local tradition has arrived. I would imagine that many more people will be there next year.. School Holidays this week so I am madly finishing dials so that I can prepare myself ! At the moment there just isn't enough hours in the day, I'm raring to start on some new paintings so fingers crossed I'll get started on them soon. In the meantime The Pawnbrokers Balls are finished, a gilded Frame and Lacquer mirror have been restored and by tomorrow a beautiful arched clock dial with rocking boat and nodding swans neck will be completed...well that's my intention.
I will be producing Christmas cards of the snowy wagon scenes which will be available via my website very soon , and in the Autumn I will be hosting Walk, Talk and Sketch Days in and around Winchcombe.....more soon.
I have a shop selling postcards of gypsy country scenes on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/KushtiBok?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Top Sites