Monday, 10 May 2010

Hello

Well Hello to your good selves.....As my sisters say I'm just joining the 20th century just as everyone else has joined the 21st ! I must start by saying a big thankyou to both my sisters for helping me sort my website and get a blog page.

My initial news is the wonderful book 'Romany Relics ' The Wagon Album co written by John Barker and Peter Ingram. It is over an inch thick and is full of beautiful old Black and White photographs of Wagon scenes alog with over Three hundred colour Photographs. The Book leads you through the history and the builders and painters of the main waggon types. It is only available via Romany Relics but I am hoping to have a stock available here in the Cotswolds.
This week is Stow on the Wold Horse Fair,well worth a visit.
well I will write again and hopefully I will soon master the art of Blogging.
All the Very Best, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Top Sites